Friday, April 18, 2008

shup ninnies

NEW BLOG!

If any of the nobody reading this can think of a better word than "crackers" for crackers, let me know.

This blog is tentative.

I don't like that it sounds like I'm referencing white people (I HATE WHITE PEOPLE) - or maybe I do. MAYBE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

You can try to correct my grammar, but I write a little funny on purpose. I'm all about lack of qualification. I don't always qualifycation is implied (MAN, some people are going to hate this blog, i can already tell - and that's fine, because those people are ninnies!). The quality of my writing will always be apparent to me and mine. The quantity of my musings is ridiculous. QWA!?

I am pompous and humble and confident and nervous and laughing and crying and eating and pooping and sleeping and dreaming and genius. WHAT A BOLD STATEMENT! RIGHT AT THE END! WOW! DID THIS GUY JUST SAY THAT?! I'm using a rarer/broader definition of genius - read some John Stuart Mill.

OH, 'n i'hm gonna git mah flickr werkink soooooooon.

Everything else should be more interesting than this.

No comments: