I missed the bus home. My instructor isn't letting us out of class on time. I have class at 1:00... so catching another bus isn't a viable option. I'm hungwy. And broke.
I can't go on TED because LCC sucks. I just want to educate myself... is that so wrong? Educate yourself: TED.com - I think I'll make a list of my favourites.
Up next, I have Nature Literature... which is both horrible and wonderful. It's wonderful that everything we do is very opinion based, and I'm all about that. Most of my classmates are with it... a few are not. I'm seriously contemplating skipping class to eat; I'm having an internal dialog with myself: The Hero says go to school - freedom is around the corner; The Antihero says it's just one class and I've made everyone so far; The Stomach says hungry. I have about five minutes to decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment